Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Food Pictures

I found some pictures of food on my cellphone so I wanted to share them with you. Below are the pictures and below the pictures are brief descriptions.



Top Left to Right:

  1. Various Sushi from Minado Sushi Buffet in Norristown. This place was great and worth my money. I had a nice atmosphere and the food was very fresh. I highly recommend it.
  2. Picnic Food from a tailgate for homecoming at the University of Pennsylvania. The food was exceptionally good. I would said it was the best tasting picnic food Penn has offered me during my 4 years there. I could taste the charcoal grill taste in the hot dog and burger. The vegetable chili and penne pasta was very flavorful. The sweets (corn muffin, brownie, sugar cookie, oatmeal cookie, and rice krispies treat) were good as they were not too sugary. I especially enjoy the chewy oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
  3. Waffle Sundae from Landmark located at 34th and Market Streets in Philadelphia. I love waffles.  Waffle desserts like these make me want to buy my own waffle maker.

Bottom from Left to Right(everything was from Marathon Grill):

  1. Meatloaf Press with Fries. I thought the meatloaf press was too salty for my taste.
  2. Matzo Ball Soup with Chicken. This was my first time having matzo. I liked the texture of the matzo ball, but the soup in general was too salty for my taste.
  3. Blacken Chicken Sandwich and a side of Caesar Salad. Overall, the sandwich was okay, but I thought the chicken was a little dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment