Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Yummy Brownie Mix

When I was talking to one of my friends about brownies, she asked if I ever tried Ghiraradelli brownie mixes. I said no. She claimed that they were one of the most delicious brownies she has ever eaten and that they could give bakeries a run for their money. Being curious, I had to try it. I bought a box of double chocolate brownie mix and followed the directions on the box. To add a little something extra, I topped the brownies with crushed M&M’s. The end result was awesomeness. The best brownie mix I have tried thus far in the twenty-one years assuming that I remember what and how things tasted like when I was a toddler. They were soft, very fudgy, moist, and dense. I would say they are comparable to gourmet brownies. I wanted to take a picture of the whole tray, but I forget and started to eat the brownie (to be exact I forked the brownie). I did not want to scare you with the mess I created so I cut a slice for the photo. This mix is a 200% thumbs up for me. You guys should try it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment